Gives you the ability to enjoy driving a Mercedes-Benz without taking on full ownership. This option you lease your vehicle for a fixed period and for a fixed monthly rental this also includes the cost of your Road Fund License.
How Contract Hire works
At the start of your agreement you pay an advance rental upfront. Your monthly rentals are based on the difference between the initial value of the vehicle and its projected residual value at the end of your agreement. Therefore, only a proportion of the vehicle's value is repaid, which avoids a large initial expense and keeps monthly payments lower.
You can also include the cost of the vehicles maintenance into your monthly rentals, choosing from one of our three maintenance options: Service Only, Full Maintenance or Full Maintenance with Tyres. This means the cost are fixed over the terms of your agreements, allowing you to budget easier and reducing any unexpected costs. If you prefer you could choose for a no maintenance option instead.
Contract Hire features:
- Pay an advance rental upfront.
- Fixed regular monthly rentals (that include VAT) means you can easily budget.
- Payments include the cost of the Road Fund Licence.
- Rentals are based on your annual mileage agreed at the start of your agreement.
- We manage the vehicle taxation process on your behalf, as well as sending MOT reminders.
- Repair and Maintenance options are also available.
- Rentals are allowable against taxable profits (proportionally).
- VAT is reclaimable depending on usage (proportionally).
- We will also administer any speeding and parking fines when necessary. Please note there may be an administration charge of £25 per fine.
We’ll arrange the collection of your vehicle at the end of your agreement. You simply hand back your vehicle subject to it being in line with our Vehicle Return Standards as vehicle condition, excess mileage and other charges may be payable.
Service Contracts you can bank on
The most invaluable parts of a service? Reliability and peace of mind.
Mercedes-Benz Service Contracts provide you with just that. We keep your truck performing at its best on the road, highlighting our commitment to Zero Tolerance on Downtime.
Whether your ideal vehicle is a new Actros, Arocs, Antos, Atego or Econic, you’ll benefit from the high quality and pioneering innovations that are characteristic of all our trucks. With a host of unique opportunities available, it’s a great time to get yourself behind the wheel of a Mercedes-Benz Truck.